Innovating for a new era
Join us on 8 June 2023 as we unite the industry to explore the topics, tech, people and processes that are driving the future of fashion. Don’t miss a deep-dive into:
- Prioritising a consumer-centric channel mix in the post-pandemic rebalancing of digital and physical
- Exploring the power of collaboration on costs, climate and consumer engagement
- Delving into the digital future of fashion: exploring where influencers and the metaverse fit with your brand
- Harnessing the opportunities of rental, resale and repair as consumer values shift towards sustainability and circularity
- Integrating cutting-edge technology to overcome ongoing supply chain issues
About the conference
Drapers Future of Fashion is a content-packed day of insight and idea-sharing, bringing together over 200 professionals from leading fashion retail brands and retailers.
Join us as we explore opportunities to innovate and resonate with consumers in today’s changing world.
Be inspired and ensure your business is ready for this new era.
- Take one day out to meet peers face-to-face. The work-from-home culture has many benefits, but nothing beats the chance to share ideas and challenges in person! Bounce ideas, make industry connections, and leave invigorated.
- Learn from fellow fashion retail brands by hearing about their journey – successes, challenges and failures. Explore ideas and innovations, and ensure your business knows how to move forward despite political and economic uncertainty.
- Gain first-hand insight into future-facing technologies and platforms that can help achieve success in a new era where consumer engagement, carbon-cutting, costs and collaboration rule supreme.
BRANDS ALREADY BOOKED TO ATTEND INCLUDE:
AllSaints • ASOS • Crew Clothing Company • FatFace • Frasers Group • Harrods • Joseph • Joules • Lacoste • Lyle & Scott • ME+EM • New Look • Perry Ellis Europe - Farah & Original • Pour Moi • Reiss • Ted Baker • Tesco • The White Company • Whistles • YNAP
Incredibly insightful and inspirational to hear what is happening at the forefront of the industry!
It was really strong content that mattered.
Interesting and future-facing.
The metaverse session was fascinating.
Gymshark, M&S and Ganni were really insightful.
Really beneficial and I took a lot away - it has definitely sparked good conversations internally.
Heard innovative ways to drive the business, and made new connections.
For more information on how to get there, check out this PDF.
You can view the venue's accessibility information here.
For discounts at hotels near to 155 Bishopsgate for attendees at the event, please contact our booking partner PRIORITY by clicking this link .
Guests can also book by telephoning PRIORITY on 0845 6123 611 or +44 1473 550 620 and quote event code: EMAP047 23.